Do you want an Etsy shop but not sure how to go about it?
Well you could take one of my courses at Handmade Sellers University.....OR now you can hire me to do it for you. Start to finish.
Yep. You've asked and begged me for years and now I'm finally ready to offer this service.
This program is only open for a few spots at a time so I can focus on those shops. But if you're seeing this page there is at least one spot left so grab it before it goes away!
We'll get together over Zoom where I'll be able to use Remote Desktop Control to create your Etsy shop - that way we preserve the security and safety of your shop! No worries about sharing IP addresses or personal login information, thanks to technology! Don't worry, I'll go over exactly how it works at our first meeting!
Together we'll walk through the procedural first steps of technically opening your shop on the site. This is all the boring but necessary stuff.
Then I'll move on to making your shop SEO friendly and OPTIMIZED for maximum visibility and you'll get:
- Shop banner and profile pic created specifically for your brand
- an About section written for you and optimized to foster trust with your potential buyers
- Policies to avoid possible future issues
- Shop sections set up (that you can add to as you grow)
- First 2 listings added and optimized - that you can copy over when you're ready to add new products to save you time. This includes titles, tags, description, and any relevant attributes
- Photo editing
- Peace of mind knowing your shop was setup RIGHT from the start
All of this one on one help is worth over $2000. But you'll get it all for $997. PLUS this BONUS!
- [BONUS] Lifetime access to the introductory course Handmade Sellers 101 ($397 value) that you can use to reference when you want to make changes down the road. You'll also get all the new updates every year!
After your purchase I'll be in touch through email on our next steps to building your new shop! We'll primarily meet over Zoom to work on your shop and so I can get to know you and your brand! But I'll be able to work on some things behind the scenes on my own so I don't take up too much of your time.
To get the most out of this project you should have at least 5 items made and photographed and ready for me to list. This project is to build a new shop not edit an existing one but if you already sell on a website that's fine. You should also have at least a basic understanding of computers so that you can takeover your shop when I'm done.
Let's open your shop!